Skins Porsche 963 - Jota skins for LM24 & WEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven1354

Premium
Sven1354 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 963 - Jota skins for LM24 & WEC - original skin by @R_stflash with edited numberplates

Hello!

I used @R_stflash's skin & edited some colours & the numberplates for personal use. But here it is thx to his permission.

Original skin with all credits to the creator:

Included are Jota #28 & #38 for LM24 & WEC. So 4 skins in total but only the numberplates are different.

Skins are for the "lm_hypercar_963_lmdh" mod.

Best regards

Sven

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

"I used @R_stflash's skin & edited some colours"
Oh. Sorry. I forgot that part about using another skin as a base... I was just wondering if you could make skins for the VRC LMDh cars when they're released, because VRC cars are better quality than Simdream, for an example. I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything. I just think better quality mods would be a win-win for all of us.

Oh. Sorry. I forgot that part about using another skin as a base... I was just wondering if you could make skins for the VRC LMDh cars when they're released, because VRC cars are better quality than Simdream, for an example. I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything. I just think better quality mods would be a win-win for all of us.
We'll see... At the moment it's not even official that VRC will do LMDhs I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%