Porsche 962C Shorttail: Jaguar XJR6 (1985)

Skins Porsche 962C Shorttail: Jaguar XJR6 (1985) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flipdo3 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 962C Shorttail: Jaguar XJR6 (1985) - British Racing Green

Jaguar XJR-6 (85) Driven by Hans Heyer.

I had some troubles finding driver details for this car, but I've picked Hans Heyer who drove the car in 1986. (Other drivers: Win Percy, Tom Walkinshaw)
Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_ks_brands_h.png

Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_ks_brands_h.png

preview.jpg

Read more about this resource...

"...I had some troubles finding driver details for this car..."
The XJR6 debutted at Mosport, Canada in Aug1985, where none other than Martin Brundle together with Mike Thackwell, led the early going in car #51 and finished the 1000km race 3rd. The other car #52 had provisional drivers listed in the program as Tom Walkinshaw himself, with Hans Heyer and Jean-Louis Schlesser. I recall the car DNF'd. I was there to watch, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Jags rubbing shoulders with the dominant Rothmans Porsches.
A fine livery, and I understand the limitations of skins, but if someone could add rear wheel spats and a center-supported rear wing, this would look less like a 962 :).
Thanx for this skin - brought back great memories!

"...I had some troubles finding driver details for this car..."
The XJR6 debutted at Mosport, Canada in Aug1985, where none other than Martin Brundle together with Mike Thackwell, led the early going in car #51 and finished the 1000km race 3rd. The other car #52 had provisional drivers listed in the program as Tom Walkinshaw himself, with Hans Heyer and Jean-Louis Schlesser. I recall the car DNF'd. I was there to watch, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Jags rubbing shoulders with the dominant Rothmans Porsches.
A fine livery, and I understand the limitations of skins, but if someone could add rear wheel spats and a center-supported rear wing, this would look less like a 962 :).
Thanx for this skin - brought back great memories!
thank you for the confirmation :D and i would like to see a car model like that as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back