1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Porsche 962C - 1988 Camel Brun #4 - 4K 1.02

The 1988 Le Mans entry

1. Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Porsche 962C Long Tail - Camel Brun #4 - The 1988 Le Mans entry

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Superb epidermis...Thanks!

3. Thank you (and everyone else who rated) so much, it's appreciated seeing the endless hours devoted into making something good receive a positive response. I worked through Thanksgiving on this and the request, I've already got the next up one lined up.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Great work Gui, the community really appreciates all the hard work, especially me!

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There are so many 962's that raced in the late 80s both at LeMans and in IMSA. Joest, Brun, Kremer, Porsche AG, Dyson, Fitzpatrick, Primagaz, Obermaier, Liqui-Moly, Schuppan, Richard Lloyd, Almeras, Bruce Leven, Hotchkis, Bob Akin, Preston Henn, Al Holbert, Jochen Dauer, AJ Foyt, and a few other one-offs. Your work tops my list Gui.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. There are a lot I'd like to paint to give it a proper accurate field, just I sadly lack the time. I want to make a pack and combine everything, but only when I get the custom suits, etc, working with the skin.ini. Funnily enough, I had my my work referred to as "garbage" among other very unsavory words from a troubled dev :roflmao:.

7. We will appreciate whatever you can do sir. Unfortunately, there a few jealous, troubled devs out there. You do not do "garbage".

• Love Love x 1
  8. Dave_6

Dave_6
    Premium Member

Hopefully the Tic Tac skin is in the works :)

• Like Like x 1