• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Porsche 962C - 1988 Camel Brun #4 - 4K 1.1

The 1988 Le Mans entry

1. Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Porsche 962C Long Tail - Camel Brun #4 - The 1988 Le Mans entry

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Superb epidermis...Thanks!

3. Thank you (and everyone else who rated) so much, it's appreciated seeing the endless hours devoted into making something good receive a positive response. I worked through Thanksgiving on this and the request, I've already got the next up one lined up.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Great work Gui, the community really appreciates all the hard work, especially me!

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There are so many 962's that raced in the late 80s both at LeMans and in IMSA. Joest, Brun, Kremer, Porsche AG, Dyson, Fitzpatrick, Primagaz, Obermaier, Liqui-Moly, Schuppan, Richard Lloyd, Almeras, Bruce Leven, Hotchkis, Bob Akin, Preston Henn, Al Holbert, Jochen Dauer, AJ Foyt, and a few other one-offs. Your work tops my list Gui.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. There are a lot I'd like to paint to give it a proper accurate field, just I sadly lack the time. I want to make a pack and combine everything, but only when I get the custom suits, etc, working with the skin.ini. Funnily enough, I had my my work referred to as "garbage" among other very unsavory words from a troubled dev :roflmao:.

7. We will appreciate whatever you can do sir. Unfortunately, there a few jealous, troubled devs out there. You do not do "garbage".

• Love Love x 1
  8. Dave_6

Dave_6
    Premium

Hopefully the Tic Tac skin is in the works :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1