Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 @ Circuit de la Sarthe

Assetto Corsa is actually really close to real life times. Especially in the GT3 class. I can run a 8.14 at Nordschleife Endurance in the AMG GT3 like in real life, a 2.17.5 at Spa, at Nürburgring GP GT version a 1.54.8 and so on. I think its more the Le Mans circuit it self as Im also really close to real life laptimes in the 919 2016 on laserscanned tracks such as Spa (1.56.7) and Silverstone (1.42.8).

I dont think pCars is close to real life. Its way too fast actually. In a GT3 you can run a 2.13 at Spa, 8.04 at Nordschleife Endurance and a 1.54 on the F1 version of the Nürburgring GP track.

Hi guys I am going to show you the link of my onboard at Le Mans with the 919. I am not a phenomenon, it is a lap in 3.22.586 but I think it can be of help. All information is in clear text and the setup can be downloaded in the description.

Last edited:
Hi guys I am going to show you the link of my onboard at Le Mans with the 919. I am not a phenomenon, it is a lap in 3.22.586 but I think it can be of help. All information is in clear text and the setup can be downloaded in the description.

I have a question, since I'm still a newbie on all this, where do you put the files for the setup? I can't find where to put them, and didn't find any sort of instruction anywhere.

I have a question, since I'm still a newbie on all this, where do you put the files for the setup? I can't find where to put them, and didn't find any sort of instruction anywhere.
Hi sorry for my delay.

You find it in the comments anyway click the link below

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back