Porsche 919 hybrid 2015/2016 sound mod

Sounds Porsche 919 hybrid 2015/2016 sound mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Trimix3D submitted a new resource:

Porsche 919 hybrid 2015/2016 sound mod - In tribute to the legendary 919 hybrid

Hey guys.
This my sound mod on the Porsche 919 hybrid, I hope you'll enjoy it !

As you can see in the video, the hybrid system stops at 260 km/h just before the 7th gear because i couldn't map the sound of the electric motor in accordance with the hybrid deployment. I got rid of the all time electric sound in the kunos version so that's why i did that.

Don't be afraid to give your opinion !

Preview : video coming soon

Installation : Extract the two file uncluded in the...

Read more about this resource...

You fixed the limiter but the pitch adjustment is still wrong. It should be the same pitch outside and inside.

I'm planning an update to clean the samples, there is some disturbing noise onboard.
I'll reduce the volume of the exterior shift and do some improvement here and there too.
Coming in maybe one month when i have the time

Hello mate , do you know why i have no sound from the 2016 version but i do from the 2015 ??
Are you sure you followed the steps in the mod page ? Try to re-install the mod.

Otherwise, try to check game files integrity with steam and then re-install the mod (backup your others mods before doing it, it may remove them).

Hi there. I'm loving this awesome sounding mod for the 919. I do have a question though. I've tried changing multiple options in the sound settings but on acceleration I can barely hear the hybrid. Under braking it sounds normal but on accelerating the Hybrid just sounds a bit basic and not at all like in the clip and wanting to know how I could go about fixing that. Thanks!

for dummies like me trying to bring this over to rfactor. how does it work to stop the sounds at a certain speed? is this AC only or something im not thinking about correctly right now. im honestly trying for months but im stuck with the transmission sounds being tied to rpm's

Hi there. I'm loving this awesome sounding mod for the 919. I do have a question though. I've tried changing multiple options in the sound settings but on acceleration I can barely hear the hybrid. Under braking it sounds normal but on accelerating the Hybrid just sounds a bit basic and not at all like in the clip and wanting to know how I could go about fixing that. Thanks!

Hello, sorry for the late answer :
You can adjust the volume of the hybrid with the assetto corsa sound app.
-Transmission channel is for the acceleration sound
-Tyres channel for the braking sound
If you put the same value in these channels, the volume will be the same in acceleration/braking (also, the tyres channel affect the tire skid volume).
Maybe reading the description page of the mod could have helped you ;)

Last edited:
for dummies like me trying to bring this over to rfactor. how does it work to stop the sounds at a certain speed? is this AC only or something im not thinking about correctly right now. im honestly trying for months but im stuck with the transmission sounds being tied to rpm's
Sorry, i don't know anything about rfactor, i cannot help you on that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 210 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%