• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Porsche 917K - Gulf Oil Pack - 4k - The JWA cars as seen in Le Mans and post Le Mans

Though not successful on the 1970 Le Mans race itself, this iconic car reached legendary status thanks to Steve McQueen's Le Mans movie. As a bonus I also made the #22 car because David Hobbs is awesome.

It kind of broke my heart to not include liveries as seen in Daytona, for example, with the Firestone and Sev Marchal stickers above rear wheel arch... but the version recreated in the game is of the 917k as seen from Le Mans onwards. It also broke my heart the Racing Bosch sticker was not...

Read more about this resource...

Gave you 5 stars mate!
However, could you make them in 2k for the "overwriting" version of the pack? 4k is a bit costful in terms of resources but I want them to replace the dull Kunos one :(

Will you also make the Le Mans winner and the other models too?

• Deleted member 130869

Gave you 5 stars mate!
However, could you make them in 2k for the "overwriting" version of the pack? 4k is a bit costful in terms of resources but I want them to replace the dull Kunos one :(

Will you also make the Le Mans winner and the other models too?

Good suggestion on the 2K, it slipped my mind completely! I just did it and uploaded an update. For the rest of the cars, I won't but the Le Mans winner (#23) is doing by one of three other people I trust making liveries :thumbsup:, so no worries on that front. I saw the Martini car but haven't downloaded yet (too busy painting), I just saw some issues with the bonnet.

Mr Death Ray approves.....
2-John-Wyer.jpg

727f62fb1c1355616a09a9b1d71e29c4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

One last thing mate, so don't shoot me. In the 2k folder, to match original sizes, also the Porsche logo should be resized to 512x512; so you should.. NO! LOWER THAT GUN! DON'T DO IT MAN, DON

:D :D :D
Sorry

haha, well, fortunately the badge is so small that I didn't notice any FPS change whatsoever. That should be ok and not murder any cards or hurt performance. Plus, I can't stand any more photoshop, I was trying to work out the darn folder systems for the crew as well. *raises gun*

:roflmao:

• Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%