Resource icon

Cars Porsche 911R 2016 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
gvse submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911R 2016 - 911R for Project Cars post patch 10

Porsche 911R 2016
Created by JDougNY and GvsE
This is our interpretation of the new 911R.
The vehicle is based on the heavily modified model of Ruf RGT8 and modified parts of 991gt3rs (permission to use rfactor gt3rs mod assets granted by PTSoftCorpRFTeam at http://f1classic.your-talk.com forum).

Custom physics and model modifications by JDougNY and GvsE.

Installation instructions (only for patch 10 and newer):
1. Extract the archive to MODS folder in your...

Read more about this resource...

Of course I actiated the mod with JSGME and the car appears in the car list, but when I load it in track game crashes with this error:

crash_zpsf3qacvrd.jpg

1. post the path to the directory leading to all of 911's physics files in the MODS folder
2. post the content of your mods.txt
3. do you have any other mods activated or leftovers of previous mods?
4. sometimes game files get corrupted so I recommend doing steam integrity check

1. Physics files are installed in pCars/MODS/Porsche 911R 16(v1.01)/vehicles/physics
2. That´s my first mod installed. The MODS folder is located in pCars folder.
3. No more mods installed.
4. I verified steam integrity cache and re-install all the game, but the problem already appears.

Pd. When I install the mod with JGSME, there is no flash warnings to overwrite any file

:(

To be honest I'm stumped. Does the car show up in garage? If it does can you try and look at statistics and then take a screenshot and post it here.

For those that run Pcars by using the "Pcars.exe", I have made a 32bit version of the car, which will allow you to use the car without crashing the game. I'm sure the update will appear soon here.

Now it works!

And I found the problem. Because of a bad archive in system32/drivers I never could execute pCars64.exe propperly. I´ve got Windows 7 64 bits but I always need to rename the executables to play the game. I investigated about it and replace d3d9_43.dll with this one https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0T87cDvTlGzM0ZiYU1PRWl4c00/edit?pli=1

Now I can play 64 bits executable propperly and can drive the car ;) Sorry for the inconvenience.

The car is nice, looks like official content, and handling seems to be like handling porsche could be.

Need more porsches :D
I did a lot of porsches for rfactor and Assetto Corsa, all with real data of many aspects, from the sway bar rates, springs, to scales of electric throttle, based in real graphics. If you need help with any car physics, ask to me.
as I could see, the implementation is very similar to the rfactor .hdv archives. But I can´t be able to decrypt the original pCar ones yet.

Once again, many thanks for your work and your replies ;)

Last edited:
gvse updated Porsche 911R 2016 with a new update entry:

various fixes and improvements

911R Rev 1.04
1 Rescaled carbon cockpit elements
2 Added carbon gear stick
3 Added new tv display logo
4 Added new mirrors
5 Added 911R boot vent cover
6 Added wiper mask to exterior front glass
7 Increased size of front brake discs. Offset front brake discs and calipers more outward.
8 Increased size of rear brake discs
9 Eliminated gap/crack where rear right wheel well and rear bumper meet.
10 Revised torque curve of engine. Lowered rev limiter to 8800rpm
11 Adjustments in CSD file due to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

gvse updated Porsche 911R 2016 with a new update entry:

fixes plus new wing

911 R 2016 Ver. 1.06:
change log:
- changed displayed name to 911 R
- fixed bumper flicker (front and rear): new bumper mebs
- realigned edges of front bumper
- changed redline of gauge textures
- alpha channel adjustment to wheel blur texture