AC Porsche 911 RSR @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Thursday March 30, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In case we reach 10 drivers for the second server, will you split the total drivers in 2 servers or just run one full server and the other with 10 people?

We will be running a first come, first served situation with these races, so I don't expect any server splits to happen matey. However worry not, I'm highly confident the applications to race will come flooding in over the next days :)

Feel free to "encourage" anyone you think might be interested to sign up too, the more the merrier! Saying that, the biggest fight round here is with the track rather than your rivals :roflmao:

Was looking forward to this but just realised this clashes with a team night out and on this occasion booze and a quality steak wins out so please sign me out. On the plus side there seem to be plenty of reserves this week.

We will be running a first come, first served situation with these races, so I don't expect any server splits to happen matey. However worry not, I'm highly confident the applications to race will come flooding in over the next days :)

Feel free to "encourage" anyone you think might be interested to sign up too, the more the merrier! Saying that, the biggest fight round here is with the track rather than your rivals :roflmao:
I don't know anyone actually. I just thought that in the worst case scenario the server will have 10 drivers and around the nordschleife is like driving alone, while 17 per server sounds better. Anyway, i hope you are right and more people will come.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 385 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 261 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 183 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 308 13.0%