1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Porsche 911 RSR (997) GT3 Cup [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Patrick Giranthon, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Porsche Cup for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Imho....By far the best mod for GSCEx. Thank you so very much. Really nice job:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  3. Had a blast with the 997 GT3 tonight... nice job Patrick!
  4. How is this car compared to the 07, 09 supercup mod?
  5. Not sure which mods you are referring to with the 07 and 09, I have Patrick's 911 Cup RSR 3.0L and the Porsche Carrera Cup by Paul Smith but haven't raced the Carrera Cup cars in a while - will need to run them back to back.
  6. Yah I meant the carrera cup. Theres also a supercup mod but i think the cars are basically the same.
  7. One of the reason I chose this car was my unsatisfaction with the other supercup mod, even If the car could be pleasant to drive (the other was to give a tribute to the original 911 rsr 3.0L). But tire model was really not good in my opinion. Renato doesn't do physics to seduce poeple. He does physics to do... physics :D. By chance these ones are also nice to drive :roflmao:. There is a deepness in these cars I never found in any gt3 mod for GSC.
    Yes, I support the mod :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I havent driven it yet. Cant wait though
  9. Thanks for these cars Patrick, can't wait to try them.

I just found a minor error in the Porsche v Ferrari mod (sorry) I'm not even sure if it will have much or any effect - I was nosing through the hdv files comparing the two cars, and I noticed in the Porsche HDV, two lines have become joined together:
    FeelerFlags=15FeelerOffset=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0) // offset from cg to use when generating feelers

Thought I should mention it, but I really don't know if it would affect gameplay much anyway.

Thanks again, these look excellent, cars and tracks are all very much appreciated :)
  10. Can you try to cut these lines in two parts please? I will ask renato about that.
  11. Yes, I have changed it to

FeelerOffset=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0) // offset from cg to use when generating feelers

which is I am sure what it should be, and it works fine. I presume some of the damage detection may not work properly with the lines joined together, but that is just my guess as I have never messed with those.

Just tried the Porsche v Ferrari Mod, and thank you again, it is fantastic, I will enjoy racing these.

Oh, one more extremely minor point ( I promise it is not Pick on Patrick Day ) , but I noticed that Valentino Rossi is not in his number 46 car, which I thought was odd. Doesn't really matter of course, unless you're a MotoGP fan, but I will move him into the number 46 as it is definitely his car, with 'The Doctor' on the windscreen.

Great work Patrick, RSV and Renato :)
  12. If I have understood well, lines which are not in the hdv can take a default values.
    If these values are 15 and 0,0,0 by default, so it will not change anything. Anyway i will check to be sure.
  13. Keith, please drive as If you were on PS1 in destruction Derby and check If collisions are ok please. With original lines.
  14. I've only had chance for a very quick drive, but I tried it 1) with original, and 2) after separating the lines, and I can see no difference when rubbing against other cars. It might well be that with a default of 0,0,0, it doesn't matter if the line is wrong. When I get chance to drive more later, if I find anything different I'll let you know.

Cheers :)
  15. Ok. So no need to update anything ;-) Thank you. Tell me in case of any change :)
  16. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

im finding the Ai cars tend to spin quite a bit. Especially if a car spins in front of them down the road.
  17. Depends on track in fact. If the aiw file has been done correctly. Is It the case on reiza tracks?
  18. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

the track I noticed was at a reiza track.(

tried the Carrera cup mod, and they didn't have the same trouble.
  19. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

I have a strange problem ...
    I have two installations of GSCE.
    The P997RSRGT3 mod runs OK in one of them, but in the other there's an error with the interior front mirror: it shows a front view instead of a rear view.
    What is the error due to, and how can I repair?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.