• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive Livery Pack 1.5

58 liveries for ks_porsche_911_r.

1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
  2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Epistolarius updated Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive PTS livery pack with a new update entry:

Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive PTS livery pack 1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    Hi Epistolarius, I see in your livery pack that you have Kuno's quality/style preview, so I have a simple question, how can I make screenshot with black background like yours ?

4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Sure. Reposting myself from a conversation about this I just had earlier. :p
    You can do it very easily through the tool Kunos provides, just check
    ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\ksPreviewBuilder
    launch the executable and follow the instructions at the bottom of the window.

My previews are done with maximum graphics settings, 3840x2160px resolution (through Nvidia DSR if you don't have a 4K screen, AMD has a similar setting) and 16x anisotropic filtering through NvidiaInspector (better AF than the game offers, not sure if it's needed/possible on AMD hardware).

Don't worry about having to change settings every time you play, just back up the config file at ...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\video.ini, set your settings in-game, use the ksPreviewBuilder tool, click the "Set current video.ini as preview default" button and then overwrite the video.ini with your old one again. The tool saves its video settings separately.

And in general my preview images are made with one of my own post processing preset specifically for previews (See here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/black-pearl-post-processing-preset-graphics-mod.11487/). Of course you can use any other preset, but I made mine specifically to look like what you see in my preview images where the official default post processing is too blurry, too far into red colours and not exposed enough for the black showroom.

Some examples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps.

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
  6. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    Ok, very clear, I already use DSR for playing but I will try to boost AF with Inspector, I didn't think about that.
    Now I can make good preview for my skins and yes, your preview are impressive, very good.

Thank you very much.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    So, I have an issue with reflection, it seem Post FX not working in black showroom, and I use your PP filter but it's the same with all PP filter. With others showroom I have reflections but not with the black one.

I don't know what is the issue and it is the same with all cars, so it's not my MAP.dds or something like that.

What you think about it ?

Black showroom:
    preview2.jpg

White showroom:
    preview.jpg
    It seem I can't reproduce your preview quality. :cry: :D

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Make sure you follow the instructions in the tool. That includes using the "previews" showroom and copying the showroom_start.ini to your documents config folder. Other than that I'm not sure what it could be. Your livery looks fine for me.
    [​IMG]

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    By the way, if someone knows how I can avoid these colour deviations that come up at the edges of the stripes in some of my skin DDS files I'd be grateful. I noticed it seems the black car with red stripes one is affected the worst, with white lines at the edges of the stripes. In Photoshop it's not present. Tried different DDS saving methods to no effect (saved these all in DXT5 8bpp like Kunos liveries as it's only 2K anyway). Presume one of these days I'll have to redo it all in higher resolution or maybe I'm just a big dummie by missing something with the export. =\

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Epistolarius updated Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive livery pack with a new update entry:

Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive livery pack 1.3

11. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    So, I see my skin is good with reflections on your screen, so it' on my side, thanks.

For your issue with DDS compression, try 2048 res but with 8.8.8.8 32bpp dds export or higher res
    and look what I done for info:
    DDS_quality_compar_LQ.jpg

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Seen and know it, thanks. There are also some nice posts explaining it on the official forums. That wasn't it though (although it certainly makes for a nice quality). Selections/masks in PS can be a pain to work with...

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
  14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Epistolarius updated Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive Livery Pack with a new update entry:

Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive livery pack 1.5