Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 Help

I have just bought this wheel with CSR Elite pedals and CSR Shifter. I have had my G25 for quite a long time and decided it was time to upgrade.

However, I am quite disappointed with the 911 GT3 RS V2 so far. I am struggling to get used to the wheel. My G25 felt better than this for me. I have installed driver 1.44 and firmware 750B which took a long time to find since on Fanatec website you can only find driver 1.15 and Firmware 681 for this wheel. :rolleyes: Maybe I should have installed these instead? Can anyone really help me out?

Here are my settings with Race 07 and rFactor:
SEN - 360 or 540
FF - 100
SHO - 100
DRI - OFF
ABS - 100
LIN - 000
DEA - 000
SPR - 0
DPR - 0

I have tried a lot of different Race 07 settings and it just doesn't feel right to me. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it :)

your going to have to go into a lot more detail to be honest ,

what is not right pick an aspect of racing and describe what you are looking for and what you want . try your best to explain an aspect of the cars movement and what you want the wheel to transmit to you . The fanatec wont work with the same ffb settings as a logitech wheel ingame they are very different beasts

Andi

Upvote 0
Yeah the GT3 feels less direct, less violent than the G27, but the FFB is at least as strong on it. Try adding some drift setting to your wheel, I use 4 or 5 depending on game. And put some laps in, once you get over that initial disappointment of it not being as direct and violent as the G27 you will (hopefully) start enjoying how smooth it feels, at least that was how it went for me.

Upvote 0
It does have a smoother FFB but not as strong. Wasn't expecting that to be honest. Regarding the drivers and firmware, which ones should I have? The latest I could find is 1.44 driver and firmware 750B.

The wheel feels much looser than the G25, it's not as stiff and that makes me sometimes overturn a corner or something. Also, if a car slides I can barely feel the wheel reacting to the slides, in the G25 I could feel a sudden change in weight on the wheel, in this I can't. I will try changing drift settings

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back