AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Vallelunga - Thursday April 20th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race tonight thanks fellas :)
Thanks @Eugene Abramoff for setting up the event mate, great fun as always :thumbsup:

Indeed it was a great event. The front runners were out of reach for me on the first race with unbelievable pace by @Gergo Panker (Well done mate!).
I managed to progress from P14 to P6 with great battles (@Eugene Abramoff: 2:30 - 8:40; @Paul Jeffrey 11:40 - 17:50; Federico Rosano @Giovaneveterano 17:50 - end of race).
1st Race from my POV here:

The reverse grid race was even more eventful... Next post.

Well done all for a great time.

Well I should definitely join this one :p +1

Gergo, you were really unreachable yesterday. Extraordinary pace (thanks for the setup btw!). I considered for a second defending P2 on the second race but it was obvious I didn't have the pace, so a bit reluctantly I left the right slightly open for you to get your way. I really had no chance to stop you behind.

Check out from 4:00 to 5:00 in the 2nd race... Can you have more cars together than this? :confused:
It pretty much continued for another lap. 6:10 to 6:45 is incredibly intense.

This is really something that Reverse Grid races bring, and it is fun! :thumbsup:

Later on it became quieter, other than @Gergo Panker overtaking single-handedly :redface: and the highlight was the chase for P2 with @Simon Hodge.

Great evening guys.

The race here:

See you soon.

Thanks, it's a great combo, always fun to race here. Apart from qualy though, @Geof had a slight edge in pace, I botched up the start and had he not made a mistake a few laps into the race, I reckon he could have kept his lead through R1, he was consistently faster or just as fast in the rest of the race. I really had to push and he kept getting closer inch by inch.
R2 was intense, I spun in the commotion before T1 so I had to fight my way up from dead last plus some more and then I was lucky not to have been collected in any of the spins around me, something which others didn't survive, so all in all I think I ended up better off with my spin at the start.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%