AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Vallelunga - Thursday April 20th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race tonight thanks fellas :)

Loved the car and track combo. really nice feeling and gave off some good racing too which was nice.. Great to see @Simon Hodge in something other than an Abarth.. man these are a different beast altogether aren't they?!

Did a surprisingly good lap in quali to steal p4 which was pleasant, then did my usual over cautious first lap or two and plummeted to P8 upon where the fightback began! Long story short, great race with several guys, half spin on old tyres and P11 :)

Race two was a bit of a mess with the reverse grid, found myself punted off on the opening lap and dropped all the way to the back of the field, then had a fun fightback to P4 in the end.

All in all great stuff and looking forward to the next one, which btw is up so get yourselves signed up fast and lets make a full grid :) - http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...rsday-27th-of-april-2017.134870/#post-2457958

Thanks @Eugene Abramoff for setting up the event mate, great fun as always :thumbsup:

I want to apologise for the incident I caused in the second race when I lost the rear (I can't even fathom how it happened) and ended up in the middle of the track. I saw I was 3s up on the guy behind, thought I had time to duck out the way and ended up in someone's path. Really, I had two scrappy races despite holding good pace and consistency in my FP long runs...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%