AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Thursday April 6th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just 3 more slots to fill and we can go go go for a second server guys, awesome stuff :)

Don't forget to tag in folks you think might want to drive with us.. although we need a 10 minimum for server 2, let's shoot a bit higher and try for a nice large server 2 grid.. we have the rest of the day to go before lights out :)

Ok guys we need at least one more sign up to get the server 2 party started :)

Let's get signing up folks and try to push for a nice big grid... I'm looking at you all you last minute people... :) Do it now and show everyone how big the grid is going to be, the sooner you sign up, the more attractive it makes it for the rest to follow suit :)

So this is how it feels watching the cool kids playing soccer while sitting on the substitute bench. Really wish that is something the devs improve one day, the blancpain series had 51 cars lining up at silverstone last year for example :/

Well, if you only need a couple more drivers for server two then I can join in! Sounds like a good time, I can join you in about 30 minutes.

Good sport! Thank you! Now we really need 1 more.

Hope to see signups soon, if there will be no server 2 race i'll sign up to automobilista race little before 18.00 GMT

Wait until official start, hopefully we wont have sign outs. Its officially 10, but it doesn't matter is its couple more or less, server 2 is running already anyway.

So this is how it feels watching the cool kids playing soccer while sitting on the substitute bench. Really wish that is something the devs improve one day, the blancpain series had 51 cars lining up at silverstone last year for example :/

I hate it too, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to use mods which can make 30 grid slots, for the moment.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%