AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Road America - Saturday, March 4, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up, qualifying will start in 45 minutes. If you don't have the skinpack installed you'll still be able to join but you'll see any cars with a custom livery as plain white.

Hit going through turn 1, given no space to rejoin and ended up in the wall..........

Not worth carrying on at 2am

I had a pretty good race, made quite a few mistakes, but what do you expect at 3 AM.

I had 3 hours of sleep before, so maybe that was an advantage.

I had a nice 'n clean event. Got used to the car-track-combo quickly in practise and was up to pace in qualy to drive on pole.

Race was a bit uneventful but a challenge to drive as flawless as possible. The gap to Joel (@Wiz) in 2nd increased very slowly, so every single mistake could've cost the lead. So I was satisfied to bring it home in 1st.

Thx @Brandon Wright for hosting and to everyone who participated. :thumbsup:

I know why I felt fast for the first few laps; forgot to put fuel back in it after qualifying :redface::roflmao: After I realized what I did, I wound up trying to set a new personal fast lap and crashed, lol.

Sorry to whoever I bumped in turn 1 on the start. It's hard to watch Helicorsa and not run into someone at the same time.

How about giving those aliens some ballast Brandon? :D

I was thinking more along the lines of this. :laugh:

sugar.jpg

I had a blast, thanks Brandon for your efforts :).......I ran a 2:09.020 best lap and finished 5th. Was running in 6th right on the bumper of 5th the entire race until Lap 13 when he flinched on last corner, I took over 5th place right at the end. Sounds like the rest of the field had some good battles too....:thumbsup:!! Cheers!

Pretty uneventful race for me as well. Started 2nd, finished 2nd. Never passed anyone, never got passed. But it was still one of some of the most fun I've had online in a while. The pressure from @stadlereric was intense! We crossed the finish line 14 times, never more than 1.2 seconds apart.

Looks like there were quite a few good battles & close finishes.
F8ocKyc.png

Also, here is the replay for anyone that didn't get it. - http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfnavwdqr7c4wws/RD_GT3_Cup_Road_America

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-6_9-27-11.png
    upload_2017-3-6_9-27-11.png
    475.8 KB · Views: 185
Thanks, I was going to ask someone to upload the replay because I forgot to grab it. I had an incredibly eventful race, not the best finish and had one big mistake but I had cars in front and/or behind me the entire race and got involved in a pretty intense 3-4 way battle over the last part of the race.

Yeah that was a fun race, well at least the 5 laps I made. Still can't believe I forgot to put fuel back in it. Maybe one day I'll get it all right :D

Pretty uneventful race for me as well. Started 2nd, finished 2nd. Never passed anyone, never got passed. But it was still one of some of the most fun I've had online in a while. The pressure from @stadlereric was intense! We crossed the finish line 14 times, never more than 1.2 seconds apart.

Looks like there were quite a few good battles & close finishes.
F8ocKyc.png

Also, here is the replay for anyone that didn't get it. - http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfnavwdqr7c4wws/RD_GT3_Cup_Road_America

I love those stats. I can't believe how well you raced with me right behind you the entire race. I'm looking forward to this Saturday!

Reactions: Wiz

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back