AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Red Bull Ring National - Saturday, April 22, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Back home so I will hope to give this a go! - sign me up, Scottie!

Say hi to @Allan Ramsbottom for me! :roflmao:

beam-me-up.gif

Sorry my friends but I'm a no show on the grid today:(:(, sadly racing is out of the question as I spent to much time in the rig yesterday (6+hrs) and Ive pissed my back injury off, hope I'll be good for the F/Arbath tomorrow morning/night, but no promises.

BTW came last in the RDTCC race:rolleyes::notworthy:, it's becoming a habit...........no matter what sim I'm in:cry::cry::laugh::roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry my friends but I'm a no show on the grid today:(:(, sadly racing is out of the question as I spent to much time in the rig yesterday (6+hrs) and Ive pissed my back injury off, hope I'll be good for the F/Arbath tomorrow morning/night, but no promises.

BTW came last in the RDTCC race:rolleyes::notworthy:, it's becoming a habit...........no matter what sim I'm in:cry::cry::laugh::roflmao::roflmao:

No worries pal, give it a rest and we'll catch you next week hopefully.

i am in please
Great racing with you Today - nice overtaking there in turn one.

BTW came last in the RDTCC race:rolleyes::notworthy:, it's becoming a habit………..no matter what sim I'm in:cry::cry::laugh::roflmao::roflmao:
Andrew, take care of your back - the back pains can be !@#$% Get well soon!

@Brandon Wright my apologies for missing the race!

Have been playing Mass Effect Andromeda and got so wrapped up in it yesterday I completely lost track of time. Did a 10 hour run with two meal breaks :roflmao:

When I stopped it was 7 o'clock :whistling: Oops.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%