AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Red Bull Ring National - Saturday, April 22, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys I'm going to have to miss Saturday night. My cousin that's been battling cancer has passed away. His Memorial Service is Saturday so I will be busy with family. He was the Mayor of a County and a Pastor so it will probably take the entire day. If something were to change and I feel like it I'll drop in. Otherwise have fun and I will talk to some of you on Sunday or Monday night.

Guys I'm going to have to miss Saturday night. My cousin that's been battling cancer has passed away. His Memorial Service is Saturday so I will be busy with family. He was the Mayor of a County and a Pastor so it will probably take the entire day. If something were to change and I feel like it I'll drop in. Otherwise have fun and I will talk to some of you on Sunday or Monday night.

Sorry to hear about your cousin f1wheelnut. All the best to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss my friend, thoughts are with you & the family, take care bro.

Sorry to hear that Bobby, thoughts are with you and your family. Take your time, we'll see you soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 134 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%