AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Mugello - Saturday, April 1, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In my normal ride, but got me a pit babe:D:D
man-in-washing-machine.jpg

Thanks guys! I screwed my MB off and noticed that one screw was stuck with the spacer and I couldnt get the MB out of the case... fixed it and then proceeded to clean the voltage converters, the area was full with little dust particles. I have no idea if this will fix my problem, but there isnt anything left I could do. I tried literally everything lol. At least my PC boots now, RAM is still intact (not like 4 days ago when I ,or whatever, killed 32 gb of RAM). I think we will see us on the next race then, I hope you had fun!

Thanks for coming out guys, I managed to find some speed during the race and somehow pulled off a podium finish! We'll see you next week.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/porsche-911-gt3-cup-brands-hatch-saturday-april-8-2017.134010/
I'm glad you got off to a good start with no issues. Your talent came through tonight. Now if we can do something with ET @Wiz :D:D. Looks like the rabbit at the dog races until the 3rd corner, then it's adios like a Thief and we never see him again.

I like that car! At the end of the race I was starting to learn how to trail brake it to get a little more speed into the corner. Before that I was doing all my braking up front, which is why I think I couldn't catch the alien...

Thanks for the race, see you fellas next week.

I like that car! At the end of the race I was starting to learn how to trail brake it to get a little more speed into the corner. Before that I was doing all my braking up front, which is why I think I couldn't catch the alien...

Thanks for the race, see you fellas next week.
Glad you had a good race. I never saw you tonight. My true skill level coming out.
I forgot to look, where did you finish?

Glad you had a good race. I never saw you tonight. My true skill level coming out.
I forgot to look, where did you finish?
2nd! I was happy with it. I was just hotlapping, though. I could never catch up to Wiz. I managed to stay less than 5 seconds behind, though, so he was in view. Just couldn't reel him in. He just wouldn't make any mistakes for me.

2nd! I was happy with it. I was just hotlapping, though. I could never catch up to Wiz. I managed to stay less than 5 seconds behind, though, so he was in view. Just couldn't reel him in. He just wouldn't make any mistakes for me.
Man that's awesome!!! You'll be getting the wave around from me for a while in these cars. I qualied well, 2, but on long stints I just didn't have the pace.
Very happy for you.

Hey fellas, I really enjoyed racing with you again.
The Cup Porsche is also great, great fun for such races - I would love to see more events with this car here.

It was also great to have a good talk to you guys after the race - great also to sort out that incident when I though I was Verstappen for just a moment. Anyone has aspirations, scratch that … daydreams ;-)

I hope to see you guys around soon and work on that consistency issue here to not screw up the start and get handed down the grid.

Thanks for coming out guys, I managed to find some speed during the race and somehow pulled off a podium finish! We'll see you next week.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/porsche-911-gt3-cup-brands-hatch-saturday-april-8-2017.134010/
Congrats on the podium Brandon. Too bad I have to pass on this race - be at the F1 track all weekend, probably seeing some Porsche cup races as well ;-)

@Bobby, we were talking Michael Schumacher today - here he was in 2010 during an all wet racing Sunday at the Shanghai International circuit - I miss that man racing:

Michael Schumacher in the full wet race of Shanghai 2010 by Dirk Steffen, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hey fellas, I really enjoyed racing with you again.
The Cup Porsche is also great, great fun for such races - I would love to see more events with this car here.

It was also great to have a good talk to you guys after the race - great also to sort out that incident when I though I was Verstappen for just a moment. Anyone has aspirations, scratch that … daydreams ;-)

I hope to see you guys around soon and work on that consistency issue here to not screw up the start and get handed down the grid.

Congrats on the podium Brandon. Too bad I have to pass on this race - be at the F1 track all weekend, probably seeing some Porsche cup races as well ;-)

@Bobby, we were talking Michael Schumacher today - here he was in 2010 during an all wet racing Sunday at the Shanghai International circuit - I miss that man racing:

Michael Schumacher in the full wet race of Shanghai 2010 by Dirk Steffen, on Flickr
Dirk it was a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you in many more races to come.
I know you're joining us tonight with the Tatuus (Formula Abarth) but I would encourage you to join in on any of the US club races we have if it's convenient for you, even if you don't think you like a car or track, it's worth it to meet these guys.
Thank you so much for the tag on the pic of my favorite athlete. Look at those eyes.......sight line. I miss him and hope and pray that he gets a chance to have a somewhat decent life, for his sake and his families. Miracles do happen.
Look forward to your report and pictures from the GP. Post a link to them in the F1 forum or Paddock club forum. I'm sure some would like to see your work. I have and you're very good.

Hey Bobby, thanks for the kind words and the encouragement - will certainly do in future races.
I learned something in that Formula racer today and with you friendly bunch of people it's good fun to spend track time.

I too hope that Michael Schumacher will have the strength to get well. He was working so hard his entire career and no matter how much success he had, he always stayed humble and good natured. He just deserves a good life with his family and friends - this is why I cherish the few photographs I have taken of him, when he raced with Petronas Mercedes at the Shanghai circuit over the years. They remind me of the driven working man spirit he has.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%