AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ LeMans - Thursday June 15th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up my friend.
please use real name when in teamspeak, you did this last night why change tonight, its a rule that applies to every night. please remember this:)

And having your speakers and mic muted server no purpose at all...:(
The staff need to be able to communicate to all drivers including you.

@Korsbaek you do need to respond to this please.. pm sent also just in case you missed this on :)

Last edited:
Really had a load of problems with braking in this event, overshot about 5 or 6 times especially near the end as my Tyres were starting to degrade.
Had bias set to 60% force turned down to 90% .
Tried braking at high speed , but they still locked, by the time I realized , with speed I was going with locked brakes , I was unable to recover the lost distance , and had to try and scrabble it around the bend.
This was always in slow corners.

Any suggestions ?

Not rude ones :-/

Great race guys. Really disappointed we couldn't keep it together at the fast turn Allie. Good race!
Yes, very unfortunate! Was having a good time, just was only my first race in these cars so having to learn on the fly (as you may have noticed me accidentally bump drafting you).

Really had a load of problems with braking in this event, overshot about 5 or 6 times especially near the end as my Tyres were starting to degrade.
Had bias set to 60% force turned down to 90% .
Tried braking at high speed , but they still locked, by the time I realized , with speed I was going with locked brakes , I was unable to recover the lost distance , and had to try and scrabble it around the bend.
This was always in slow corners.

Any suggestions ?

Not rude ones :-/
I was using 55% and 100% brake force, the car was amazing underbraking, and a little tap on the brake makes the car rotate AMAZING. Also, does any of you guys have replay of the start? i only got for the last 30ish minutes for some reason?

I was using 55% and 100% brake force, the car was amazing underbraking, and a little tap on the brake makes the car rotate AMAZING. Also, does any of you guys have replay of the start? i only got for the last 30ish minutes for some reason?
You do know you can increase the size of your replay files to 1GB?

did that long time ago, but i guess the reason behind is it that ive set my replay graphic setting to ultra, guess it just maxs out fast then? but why on earth do they even have limit on replay size?
You can increase it to any amount, if you don't use content manager. I set mine to 5GB through the replay config file. Uploading my replay file. Give me a min.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back