AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Brands Hatch GP - Thursday 4th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for the trouble guys.

This is a possible solution until the provider fixes the issue in the datacenter.

You can join servers directly if you know the IP. Open race.ini, set the server IP in SERVER_IP parameter, save and exit. Now launch AssettoCorsa.exe with "/spawn" parameter (without quotes of course) and it will connect to the server without showing the launcher.

I will not race today because I´m way to tired. I would prefer to start the races a bit earlier because here in germany its a bit to late for people who start to work early.
I understand that, but unfortunately can't do anything about it, because this schedule was decided and adapted to suit 3 EU time zones and for many it s inconvenient :(
Hopefully you can still drive whenever possible :)

Searching doesn't work for me. Can only see server I have previously joined. And favorites...
Sorry for the trouble guys.

This is a possible solution until the provider fixes the issue in the datacenter.

Problem is servers can't launch.

This is error I get:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Next 10-15 mins.
It would be a shame indeed. Nothing we can do, will just move event to next Thursday.
Ehm, so the IP is the same across servers, only the port changes. EX. the FP server 31.204.152.159:9617

So if you post which port you are using we can join the server. And for anyone who doesn't mind intalling content manager (takes 2 minutes), we could all still race without a problem.

(We're 5 on teamspeak atm who's up for that.)

Regardless, even if we do it, I would still have to rerun the event for those who didn't join, because we don't have a requirement to use CM and as I mentioned many don't wanna have anything to do with it, convenient as it maybe to use it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back