AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Brands Hatch GP - Thursday 4th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, as I said I wasn't sure. Now we have it, I can't find the time this evening. You can cross my name out of the list. So we will see us in the next race guys, I hope you have a lot of fun!

Hi, since this is my first race here at RD with Assetto, I'm not sure about starting type: there will be any fomation lap, or it will just be "Red lights off, let's go!!" ?

No formation lap (but tire blankets are on)
Standing start (jump start penalty enabled). Lights will turn red, and once they are off, you go.
Make sure to be careful not to let you car move before lights are out.

Don't hesitate to ask anything about AC, events, formats or cars. Its also best if you are on TS for better communication. :thumbsup:

As the Assetto Corsa public lobbies are 'down'. You can't find any servers in Kunos server browser.
You CAN still connect, if you have it favorited. And you can add a favorite server by IP Address in the menu I believe (I'm using AC Content manager and there it's an option, so I'm just assuming.)

Anyway, if the IP Address could be posted for the server when it's online, that'd be great, so that we can connect...

They are working on the Public server issue, apparently: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...o-corsa-public-lobby-is-temporary-down.44909/

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back