AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Barcelona GP - Thursday 27th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If there's space for a rookie before it starts I'll take a slot but if a more experienced driver wants it then I'll give it up, just want a taste at some more powerful car racing. :)

If there's space for a rookie before it starts I'll take a slot but if a more experienced driver wants it then I'll give it up, just want a taste at some more powerful car racing. :)
You guys are signed up, you rounded up the grid.

Sign me in, pls.
Thx!
Geof, you are first on reserve, I'm sure there will be a place for you. Otherwise, people sometimes bail (which they shouldn't) after race 1 so there could be place in race 2. Anyway pop by TS :thumbsup:

I'm really sorry guys but I won't be able to make it tonight, too much work to take care of. Sorry for the late notice, I hope someone can still take my place. See you next time!

I'm rookie. Maybe is something I need to know before race? (I red racing club rules).
Hello guyes, if you dont mind that a rookie is maybe in your way triing to evade your pressure i would like to drive with you tonight ;)

As I mentioned previously, drive safe, be composed. Turn your brake pressure (in car setup) down to 90%. Don't dive bomb, take it easy, take your time to learn the car. It always better to brake earlier than too late.
Some things that I always say to drivers with less experience is:
Always drive your own car, don't let the one you are chasing/racing or defending from, be your puppeteer.
Again, learn your car, don't push it beyond limit in the first corner, ease into it.
Don't brake in the slipstream, if you have no choice, brake a little earlier, sort of start coasting and brake progressively.
Anyway, be on TS and ask me any questions :thumbsup:

:cry: just go home and our internet is down, man last 2 days have sucked, so just a heads up, I'm hoping to resolve it by the race but apologize if i cant make it, I'll post closer to the start too so you know.

Sorry,sign me out please.
Not feeling very well at this moment.
Hope to see you next race.
Please see the club rules with regards to last minute signouts. This thread has been up for 7 days so there is no need to signout 50 minutes before the start.

Good first race, wasn't really a fan at all of reverse grid, it was basically all the fast drivers trying to get through as fast as possible, ended up retiring after being spun out twice, ahwell, enjoyed spectating the leaders near the end. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%