1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Porsche 911 Cup RSR 3.0L 2.9

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 RSR 3.0L - For GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Really enjoying this car Patrick. Heal & toe action is required on downshifting, love cars like this.
  3. Preparing an update Paul. ;-)
  4. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

This looks great!!! I'll wait for the update if it's coming shortly :)
  5. 8 min ;-)
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Thanks Patrick
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wow,man, this feels like a very high quality mod. Thanks. :thumbsup: The sounds are a bit ''meh'', but adequate i'd say. The handling/physics feels very natural and believable. Had a quick test drive at Londrina and it made me smile,laugh and utter sounds of joy.:p
  8. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

I will download this mod when the brake light is fixed :D
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 3
  9. Hehe. My teamate RSVmille42 is fixing that. He will also add car shaders like reiza cars.
    Rearview mirrors will be also fixed.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. image.jpg
  11. image.jpg
  12. Wow!!!! now some more liverys for this great mod.
  13. Template will come soon.
  14. Looks cool, Patrick. Thanks I love these Porsches.
  15. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Excellent mod thanks Patrick!
    Only minor issue I came across was when leaving the garage the ffb would cause the wheel to turn in that direction but once you were straight and on track everything worked fine? It seems it only does that at low speeds or in first gear. I used the real feel settings you suggested. Asides from that it feels great and the car interior are reiza quality!

16. jimortality

Premium Member

Yeah I had to remove this as I seemed to get reverse feedback even at speed :-( shame as it looked and sounded great!
  17. Have you made sure the realfeel entry is a + value rather than the usual negative? If you have and its still not right try it the other way round.
    Like this
    Not this
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  18. jimortality

Premium Member

erm................. Can I have that again but in idiot language please :)