AC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 @ Silverstone 66 - Saturday June 3rd 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lots of fun this morning guys, even if it was just 5 of us;):laugh:, would of been even more hoots if that crazy German @menos | M6 was there, miss you and your banter mate, get well quick my friend:thumbsup: we want you back on the grid asap:D:D cause racing aint the same without your crazy German antics:p:whistling:

oh you guys are killing me - straight from '60s Silverstone to Brands Hatch with my favorite of favorite cars and I will unlikely be around to partake :-(

It would be so cool if these '74 RSR races would be regularly live streamed for all Porsche nuts to see. I would definitely ask the nurse to take me off medication just to watch that one ;-)

how was the 60's Silverstone race - race report anyone ?

Thanks for all the well wishes my friends - racing buddies are the BEST ! ;-)

Dirk,i,ll tell you what happened.They hit me:whistling:,pushed me:whistling:,slid in the side of me:whistling:,boxed me in:whistling:,gave me the "BIRD":redface::redface:,an that, an that bloody aussie convict piece of :poop:,hit my firm round ass that HARD it looks like the Japanese flag this morning:cry:...ANYWAY.........I still WON:roflmao::laugh::D:)..
Hope ur gettin better m8.Where,s the pics,take a few :sneaky::sneaky: 1,s an send me em..PLZZZZZZZ.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%