AC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 @ Highlands Short Saturday June 24th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 50 percent.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 goes to the cobblestones of Highlands Short for some opposite lock, nose to tail action on Saturday Night.

All premium members using their real name in the forum, servers and tspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US

Car: Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1973 - Porsche Pack #1 DLC
Track:
Highlands Short (1714m) (24)

Schedule (US): Saturday, July 1st 2017
Practice:
20:00 EDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 20:30 EDT (15 mins)
Race: 20:45 EDT (36 laps)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Sunday 2nd | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Sunday 2nd| 00:30 GMT | 10:30 AEDT
Race: Sunday 2nd | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Brandon Wright
  2. Laddken
  3. menos m6
  4. Andrew Scott
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Until you that sniper cat says you're not:roflmao::roflmao: Hope the BBQ and Reno party we're a big hit and fun mate:thumbsup:
:) I will be there:p with bells on:O_o::laugh: if it wasn't so cold I'd do the mankini thing:whistling::speechless:.......:roflmao::roflmao:

No BBQ mate, but stuff got done:thumbsup::thumbsup: it's all screwed and glued, or should I say, screwed & siliconed:rolleyes: I have to knock out 1 piece of custom flashing for the step down from gabled to flat roof, but that's not a hard one. Move to stage 2 now, build and hang the carport doors.

:) I will be there:p with bells on:O_o::laugh: if it wasn't so cold I'd do the mankini thing:whistling::speechless:.......:roflmao::roflmao:

No BBQ mate, but stuff got done:thumbsup::thumbsup: it's all screwed and glued, or should I say, screwed & siliconed:rolleyes: I have to knock out 1 piece of custom flashing for the step down from gabled to flat roof, but that's not a hard one. Move to stage 2 now, build and hang the carport doors.
So a bunch of mates working, telling lies and having a few brewskies. Still sounds like good times:thumbsup:

Lovely, thanks Bobby!

Did I understand it correctly that you may not be able to take part in this race but watch over us from afar, powers being your administrative mobile device magic?

… or will we be able to bump into you on the track :D
It is with a heavy heart that I have to tell my German brother.........I am not a powerful Overlord:roflmao: thus I have no magic or any powers to speak of:D.......and I will not be at the races with you guys from June 24-July2, but the show will go on just as it usually does. Have great support with the RD Staff plus you band of hooligans that are so helpful with new members to our races. We live, drive and thrive as a team #Team Hooligans
I will be back on July 3 so you boys better be ready;) Bumping shall resume then:thumbsup:

If you want to get the guys together to do a quick commemorate track day before you leave, let us know in the conversation - not that you are going to miss us too much ;-)

Hey Ken really enjoyed the other night. I appreciate you changing your name in the game. We've just got one more step. Under your nickname you need to have your real name showing. Only premium members and staff can see it so big bad Boogle isn't tracking your every step. It's really simple. Just look at the pic below and it's self explanatory. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Insert your name.JPG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 75 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years