AC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 @ Brands Hatch GP Saturday June 17th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Brandon Wright I do believe you've just been called out:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Your next race with "Zee Krazy German" will be EPIC in these little beauties:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Ja, epic it will be! No more fun here, ja … and no slippery excuses anymore. Jetzt sind zee gloffes off hier and zee matter is veery zeriouz.

@menos | M6 Dirk, what is the line between menos l M6? I can't find it on my keyboard anywhere.
It is the very thin line between madness and genius.
You cannot find it on any keyboard.
It's only in my head.

… seriously ;-)
You will find it below the DELETE button and above the ENTER button on Mac keyboards.
I don't know where it is on PC keyboards. It may be a special character on PC you may only find in the character app

MLA22LL

"Birdman" is here,sign me up,
im going to be slipping an sliding,with a right finger here, an a left finger there,
@Brandon Wright i hope your c o c k falls off:laugh::laugh:
@menos | M6 great to see you back M8:inlove::),
lets blast these babies,
@Andrew Scott Oi ya ossie convict Barsteward,get ya name down..:sneaky::sneaky::thumbsup::laugh::laugh:
P.S......Ohh it is.:D:D:p:p..
P.P.S..Can my Grid girl have some whopping great....Ti..Erm Lungs..:roflmao:

Last edited:
"Birdman" is here,sign me up,
im going to be slipping an sliding,with a right finger here, an a left finger there,
@Brandon Wright i hope your c o c k falls off:laugh::laugh:
@menos | M6 great to see you back M8:inlove::),
lets blast these babies,
@Andrew Scott Oi ya ossie convict Barsteward,get ya name down..:sneaky::sneaky::thumbsup::laugh::laugh:
LMAO mate. Brandon Wright......you feeling our love:roflmao:
Convict.....you've been called out:roflmao: even though you are signed up. This is going to be very interesting:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

That's fine, I'm about to drive an F-Type around the auto cross course so it's impossible to dampen my mood at the moment. :D
Nice one Brandon:thumbsup:, I'm actually doing a ten hotlap drive of a V8 at Barbagallo in November, 450Hp ex supercar with 6spd manual, the instructor does 2 laps, to allegedly show me how it's done:laugh: then we change seats for 10 laps, and I get to show him how we sim racers do it:D. They provide a video of the stint on USB too, can't wait for November:p:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back