Cars Porsche 911 (991) GTA / GT3 cup

so slight progress report on cockpit, this will come alive especially once it gets ambientOcclusion pass, but that's still going to be quite a while

porsche_update.jpg

it's been a while with no update, but I did work on this some more, cockpit is now fully closed so no more gaps from the exterior to cockpit meshes,
started working on detailed doors, which sounds like it's one of the last remaining things on my list for cockpit, before I can move on to UV mapping, so yeap, this one is heading towards the last stages of development! ... yaaay!

Hey Patrick! Great to see the Porsche is not dead! :) Can you explain what the main difference between the Cup and GTA is?
The 911 GT America features a Porsche flat-six 4.0 liter racing engine which will produce 470 hp and utilizes a six-speed sequential gearbox with pneumatic paddle shift system and electronic throttle. The car is based on the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup racer that currently exclusively runs in the Porsche Supercup series, and features lightweight bodywork with aluminum-steel composite construction, a fuel safety cell with new quick-fill connection, new color Cosworth dash display, and new safety equipment including a rescue opening in the roof allow use of the KED system for driver stabilization.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%