Pope to Resign

Maybe he's fed up with all the kiddy fiddling that keeps coming to light in the Catholic Church and the many, many cases that don't get made public, if that is the case he should stay and sort it out instead of running away or maybe he has been blocked from doing the right thing. Either way the world would be much better off without the Religious crap that people use justify there actions or to hide behind.

That Hitler Jugend story has always been a cheap shot to use against people. Kids didn't make a choice to join that movement in 30s and 40s because of political / nazi believes.

Was just as common as joining a sportsclub nowadays. Social gathering and doing stuff together. Kids aren't evil, some adults are.

Yep, it's the same as send kids to church, they just do what their parents say to do.

Thing is you get the same sort of indoctrination out of both. Even if he didn't choose to be a youth some of that sinks in when you're forced to go along with it for so long. Remember this guy wanted to bring the mass back to Latin. That was done in olden days to keep the word from the "unworthy" laymen who couldn't afford to learn it. You think Sunday mass was boring before? Try it in Latin.

frankie.jpg

Lol funny enough the concept of the Pope's "infallibility" was the first thing to raise flags to me as a kid. I couldn't believe that people actually think putting on the ring and hat magically makes you infallible. If I remember right Pharaohs and kings in the ancient world used a similar indoctrination on their subjects...

And the Banana video, Rofl. Fun fact: monkeys in nature don't open bananas from tab, they pinch the soft end on the other side. Makes opening slightly un ripened bananas easier =)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back