pop up informations

siranodb

Make love not war!
I think that informations which pops up when you complete a lap ( fastest lap,drs etc)are a little confusing when racing because they are limiting the visual field especially in close fight .I found it very annoying especially in Spielberg crossing the start finish line and heading for the first demanding corner , the problem is bigger because of the upward slope in that area making difficult to see the brakig signs. I also want to make a suggestion for conversation with the pits when we do a penalty.

I have to agree, the "pop up" that gives sector times appears on screen at the most irritating times, covers my dash which I'm glancing at constantly. Is there any way to disable that?

the laptimes popup after each race is nice, tvlike-feeling during racing is good, but indeed, the placement of those popups are not ideal, should be more on top.

those invalid laptime-penalty popups are also confusing, the yellow one. Does it have any negative effects to your race-result because i can still drive my laps with no problems.

i also would like to see my laptimes of each lap, a summary after a longer race-session.

i would like the popups to be on screen longer, it is a lot to take in and process when you are trying to hang onto the car when doing battle. A plugin was created for rf2 with a heap of on screen info and most of it you can change the duration that it shows for, very handy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%