• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Poor Performance

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by andodone, Apr 4, 2015.

1. andodone

andodone

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi all. I m running a brand new PC with a 280 Sapphire videocard. 8G of RAM and i5 but FPS are way to low, something like 30 during races. This problem doesn't seem to appear during hot lapping. I tried everything but the game is unplayable. What can I do?
    Hoping that someone can help me,
    Thanks.

2. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    Well, obvious stuff like lowering graphics aside, you could also try setting visible cars down a bit.

There are some threads about the forum, discussing optimising the game, a wombats dll, some other stuff, so do have a look through the threads.

3. andodone

andodone

Ratings:
    +7
    I already did that more than once but I still have the same problems :(

4. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero

Ratings:
    +83
    Turn off special effects

5. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias

Ratings:
    +98
  6. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma

Ratings:
    +181
    Check out the graphics setting in the *.ini files mentioned in the threads here - specifically video and system RAM allocations plus texture and shader levels.

I'm running a i5 2500k and GTX970 with most settings maxed out and am getting roughly 300FPS.