Poor customer service from Reiza!

Last Friday for no apparent reason my FULLY PAID copy of Game Stock Car 2012 stopped loading. Kept getting error "unkown return code" Tried my serial number but this kept coming up as invalid. It says contact the vendor. Sent Reiza an email Friday morning (Brazil time) and still no answer. I'm part of a GSC racing league and therefore very frustrated that they have not responded to my requests. Is this normal for Reiza or am I just unlucky?

Last Friday for no apparent reason my FULLY PAID copy of Game Stock Car 2012 stopped loading. Kept getting error "unkown return code" Tried my serial number but this kept coming up as invalid. It says contact the vendor. Sent Reiza an email Friday morning (Brazil time) and still no answer. I'm part of a GSC racing league and therefore very frustrated that they have not responded to my requests. Is this normal for Reiza or am I just unlucky?
I had a similar problem and Reiza did reply pretty quickly with a new code but that didn't work and I sent an email back but no reply to that either. I'm not too fussed as 2013 is due out but still, if I have any more issues then I will be unhappy.

Yeah look as the Founding Owner GT Sim Racing Australia ( the league where Mike races) could I please call on the Reiza Studio's representatives known to visit here regularly here, Alex, Renato or Danielle to please contact Mike and sort this issue out.

His game won't accept his unlock keycode...

Mike is part of our community and has now missed two races in our V8SC championship.. !!!

We as a whole community have recently dropped all other platforms in favor of GSC2012 - A huge decision as a league but one we felt we needed to do. This will then lead to GSC2013 very very soon.

As such my members are purchasing the game, But guy's, your ever supportive communities and their members need better service than this.

Please Reiza studio rep's here, can one of you grab this bull by the horns and sort this out ASAP so your customer can get back racing again...

Apologies to anyone who has had a slow response time over the last week. The circunstances of substantially higher support requests vs crunchtime for the new release meant replies have taken longer than usual. We will be playing quick catch-up over the next 24h.

We also understand response times in general ought to be reduced, and we are looking to take some measures in that regard in the near future.

Last edited:
Hello Alex

Thank you for finally replying to my calls for help. I can't tell how frustrated I was by the lack of support. In the end I had to uninstall & reinstall the game but finally it is working again. I'm glad to hear that Reiza is looking into improving its support. It is a fantastic product that shouldn't be tarnished by poor customer service. I look forward to purchasing GSC2013 in the very near future.

Yeah look as the Founding Owner GT Sim Racing Australia ( the league where Mike races) could I please call on the Reiza Studio's representatives known to visit here regularly here, Alex, Renato or Danielle to please contact Mike and sort this issue out.

His game won't accept his unlock keycode...

Mike is part of our community and has now missed two races in our V8SC championship.. !!!

We as a whole community have recently dropped all other platforms in favor of GSC2012 - A huge decision as a league but one we felt we needed to do. This will then lead to GSC2013 very very soon.

As such my members are purchasing the game, But guy's, your ever supportive communities and their members need better service than this.

Please Reiza studio rep's here, can one of you grab this bull by the horns and sort this out ASAP so your customer can get back racing again...

Cheers Mate.....

Hello Alex

Thank you for finally replying to my calls for help. I can't tell how frustrated I was by the lack of support. In the end I had to uninstall & reinstall the game but finally it is working again. I'm glad to hear that Reiza is looking into improving its support. It is a fantastic product that shouldn't be tarnished by poor customer service. I look forward to purchasing GSC2013 in the very near future.

The thread was initially posted in a forum I don't check, hence why I didn't see it, please post future support requests in the main forums (here), thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%