PC1 POLL: Your favorite cars in Project CARS?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I'd like to ask a minute of your time to vote for your favorite cars in Project CARS via the poll above. Multiple choices are allowed.

Please use the discussion thread below to motivate your answers.

Thank you.

I had quite a wide spread of choices too - love some of the slower race cars like the Ginetta G40 and the Clio, loving the GT3's, love the Formula C and also love a good few road cars. Hell I just really like this sim :D

I really enjoy tremendously the GT4 and GT3 cars. I really love the old touring cars as well. I like the BMW M1 classic GT car. I like the Mercedes C9 as well. These cars are lacking other cars in their class though and that would be nice. Why cant we get car SETS like instead of one car at a time, a whole set of same class cars like for instance, DTM 92? ETCC 1986? Touring car masters Australlia? Supercar v8's? LM 98 collection to combat the awesome mercedes clk gtr????????

CADILLAC ATSV GT3 It feels/looks more like a DTM car.

What a fantastic car! I don't know what update it has, but suddenly pCars feels really good and I haven't changed anything in my settings. Other than LeMans track, I was pretty disappointed with pCars...until today.

oooh...which reminds me....my GT3 Caddi has an appointment with the LeMans track.....

Audi R8 LMS Ultra & BMW Z4 GT3 - Great to drive, can be challenging when pushed hard, but can also be forgiving.

BMW 320 Turbo Gr.5 (E21) & Ford Capri Zakspeed Gr.5 - Pure power, fun to drive and pure joy if you get the setup right

BMW M1 Procar (E26/1) - Challenging, fun and great looking

Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth Gr.A -
Iconic touring car, great fun to drive

Lotus 72D Cosworth
Lotus 78 Cosworth
Lotus 98T Renault

Clubbed the three Loti together as I them all for similar reasons - Challenging but fun to drive, iconic, better then modern F1

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%