F1 2011 [Poll] Which foot do you break with?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Its cool buddy, just me trying to be funny.
I do the same when I hear on TV people talk about giving 110% effort, which of course is not possible as if they are capable of that effort then it is actually 100% only.
As per-cent means out of 100. So you cannot give 120 out of 100 except perhaps in the case of a military jet which can measure thrust as % of dry thrust and in reheat (Afterburner mode) can give 120%. But its not of a possible 100% but of normal military thrust @100.
And it's the same with the gasoline octan. It can't be more than 100 and it can't even be 100 :)

Its cool buddy, just me trying to be funny.
I do the same when I hear on TV people talk about giving 110% effort, which of course is not possible as if they are capable of that effort then it is actually 100% only.
As per-cent means out of 100. So you cannot give 120 out of 100 except perhaps in the case of a military jet which can measure thrust as % of dry thrust and in reheat (Afterburner mode) can give 120%. But its not of a possible 100% but of normal military thrust @100.

Regarding percentages, I am with you 110% there David :thumbsup:

It's up there with Pro-Retinal A, Bifidus Digestivum, L. Casei Imunitass, Boswelox, and Pentapeptides, as being pure bull:poop:

To be honest I am surprised so many people brake by left foot. I thought I was in minority doing it by the left one. As I see I was wrong :)

What about real sport cars. Do they brake right or left one, I am a little bit confused read the posts here. I was convinced they use only right.

When they ask for an option for "both" I think it means switching between left and right depending on the situation. That's what I do... kinda like what I've heard Boris Said does. If I'm driving a car offline with clutch and H-shifter, I'll right foot brake when I need to downshift with heel and toe. If I'm not going to be changing gears in a braking zone, I just brake with my left foot. I can swap between the styles any time if I need to.

When I drive for enjoyment in most games, for the sake of driving then I use my right. But when it comes to squeezing out time in a lap I always end up left foot braking, it's simply more effective in freeing up your right foot for throttle use.

Sometimes you will have to move between the both, depends on the car. In the case of F1 2011 or any F1 car then I will always use exclusively left foot.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%