1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Poll: Track Selection for Next Week

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Aug 10, 2013.

Your choices for next week

Poll closed Aug 12, 2013.
  1. Jacarepagua Full

8.3%
  2. Taruma

8.3%
  3. Curitiba

25.0%
  4. Interlagos

8.3%
  5. Cordoba

33.3%
  6. Guapore

16.7%
  7. Brasilia

16.7%
  8. Floripa

8.3%
  9. Nurburgring

16.7%
  10. Goinia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Caruaru

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vote for the next track to be run next week :) choose wisely!

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Voted:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Voting with not all tracks to pick from?
    I'm not interested in racing just a few tracks over and over again.

Surely we should be doing all the tracks and the different layouts.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

I'm voting to include Londrina, Brasilia Short and Floripa in the next poll, i think those are the tracks we didn't drive yet :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Im sure all the tracks will be there at some point.
    Mind you some of them are not really suited for Ftruck and the beginner just finding his feet. :)
    Last night we had guys crash out and leave, would it not be a option to run 2 separate races, So guys have a chance to join the 2nd race even if they don't make the 1st
    10 mins qually and then race or something.
    If guys leave other events they might still need a racing fix and can join in the second event..
    Just a thought..

also the server rolled over to race 2 last night real quick.. didn't have time for a comfort break in between races..
    Sorry to be a pest about this but a little break after race 1 would be so welcome. :)

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

voted, i picked a track i didn't raced on yet which are almost all of them :roflmao:

7. Londrina is to demanding for the trucks, it can be fun but it can also not be so fun.

i have now added the rest ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Just a word of warning, I think Floripa gets broken by the forthcoming update. I don't have time to update it just yet either.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

Not sure i understand if you mean demanding on the material or demanding on the driver, i drove it offline and thought it was fun, love that jumpy right-hander.

Thanks for adding more choice.

10. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

Edit: jumpy left-hander i meant of course (a few days ago i laughed at my girlfriend for always messing up left & right :whistling: )

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thinks its time to update the server with the newest patch :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. from past experience, it's a great fun track, but takes a while to master the faster corners, it can be quite tricky, and i fear it may be to much for drivers going off there, if we started with 10 there i fear only 4 would be left :p

13. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

Oh, ok. I just had a go on the two new additions to the track list, also very tricky but fun. But there it's more the slow corners that are hard to get right.

14. Thank you all for voting, still welcome feedback for this format, just it in the event thread.

and the track for this week is: Cordoba

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.