F1 2012 [Poll] Is Legend AI slow? [Only for PC users]

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys!

I want to know how many of you can beat Legend AI. And not only beat it here and there but regularly beat it and think it's slow.

This is only for people playing on the PC, as for the consoles, it's a lot easier to beat the AI with the more grip.

In my personal experience, it's neither.

Codies haven't optimized the AI for a good majority of the tracks.
Some tracks are too easy (Australia), and some are too hard (China).

Hence, why I edited the AI track files, and track difficulties to "iron" out the unevenness.

If you drive a caterham It can be pretty fun on some tracks, but the AI is too slow in the breaking zones and not aggressive enough, which makes It kinda boring.

If you drive a Red bull. You'll fly past every1

AI is ridiculously slow. If you play in GP mode laps are usually 3-4 seconds faster than AI. In career it a little more balanced but only if you play with Caterham or TR. Any car from FI is just pointless as you can win on every track.

• Deleted member 137812

AI is slow, but thats not all. When they finally got the pace they dont overtake because they are scared.

In my personal experience, it's neither.

Codies haven't optimized the AI for a good majority of the tracks.
Some tracks are too easy (Australia), and some are too hard (China).

Hence, why I edited the AI track files, and track difficulties to "iron" out the unevenness.

I agree on different on each track. But for me its the other way on that, Australia hard(at least qualifying because of sector 3, but race is more normal difficulty) and China easy... :p

But im better in race than Qualify, so some tracks the AI seems pretty slow for me, and most people seems to be the other way, race harder than Qualify.

AI is slow, but thats not all. When they finally got the pace they dont overtake because they are scared.

Yes but even on your mod, in qualifying I usually get pole position but 3 seconds. Then in the race, the AI are more improved but like you said, you can just easily protect your position and the AI won't do anything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back