F1 2012 Poll: How do you race in F1 2012?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
view.jpg

As that tweet was directed to the community lets hear it from you guys: "What view are you using in F1 2012?"

Whilst they could have, and most probably were, just asking a harmless question, I can't help but think that they might take it out if they get enough 8 year olds kids telling them they race in chase cam.

I most definitely wont buy the 2013 game if they take cockpit cam out.

If they were to remove a view I opt for the chase view. Never understood that people who love racing games and cars choose that particular view.
Chase view is really only suited to NFS hot pursuit. Lol

Mike Partington I was just thinking that. I don't think they will get rid of it, because they've already put so much effort into the bespoke cockpits. Why get rid of something that ain't broke.

Sorry Kartik Sri Harsha you misunderstood my joke. Clairvoyancy is the ability to read people's minds, and perhaps see the future. As CM think they know what drivers want and how they actually play their game ...... they must be clairvoyant, hence my made up joke game engine called the 'clairvoyancy engine' :whistling:
Oh I clearly Misunderstood you But thanks for making me to learn a New word :thumbsup:
I think they will use EGO 3.0 for next game.

As far as I can remember back, Since the mid 80's I have only ever played any game (that includes driving) from cockpit cam. With one exception - GTA.

Personally, I think all other cams should be removed - other cams should only be for replays. ALL driving should be done from the cockpit no matter what. End of.

WHY would you drive in any other view?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back