1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pointless thread about iOpener Enabled cover.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohameddo-san, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I don't want to sound very predatory by any means, but I have to say, like many of us male users, I can't get enough of the cover girl for "iOpener Enabled". I feel like a drooling Labrador Retriever fetching mallards.

I hate to sound perverted even if she is a user here, or just a plain cover girl, but, I just felt like sharing it. If I lived in Europe and possibly knew her matron tongue, let alone, knew her, I'd give her a brief compliment, but not to sexual bounds. All I can say is this: awesome picture of her with the BMW helmet, especially considering it's the only car I enamour most.

Subject diversion, but I'm one of those men who would not get bothered by a female racer; I'd embrace it.

Note to Admin: My apologies if I am unintentionally alluding to sexual references, or if I am being sexually harassing; I am unaware of whether my remarks go against policy. If they do, punish me however; if they don't, then this note was unnecessary.