• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Point Scoring

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Scott Tanner, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Ratings:
    +60
    How does the point award system work?

I just started a season with the new Marcus series and won the race and im on 24 points.The leaderboard shows that the car that came second is on 40 something.
    Season setup:
    10 laps
    1 Qualifying session
    no fuel usgage
    Ai 100%
    Damage 100%

I practised to get a setup and got 1.10.xx. Then ended session when i was happy with my time.
    Ran Qual and got a 1.10.xx and finished session and ended up 4th. Started race,finished 10 laps and won.

What points did i miss out on to not be on the top of the leader board after the first race?

[​IMG]

2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Ratings:
    +421
    The scoring system is currently bugged - Reiza is aware and working on that, but they haven't released a fix yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Ratings:
    +60
    Ah OK thanks for the info

4. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +430
    I believe the championships work in marcas the stand alone title. Of course there are other limitations, but just thought I would mention it.