1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PMSC @ AMS Renault Test Track - Saturday June 12th 2010 (rescheduled)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jun 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
    AMS Renault Test Track
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. After the first few corners I instantly knew that the great flow of the AMS Renault Test Track and the rear drive, rear engine layout of the 911 GT3R were a match made in heaven. I for one can't wait to unleash the fury of the water cooled horizontally opposed turbo motor all over Renault's home ground. :D

Be there or be square! :cool:
  3. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Glenn Peterson
    3. Kevin Hopkins
    4. Brendan Crosby
    5. Robert Isles
    6. Eric Estes
    7. Tyler Scurlock
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Eric Nelson (maybe)
    15. Larry Stovall (maybe)
  4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm not going to be square!:cool:
  5. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

I'll be there and not square:D
  6. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Check Stefan ,but i may be wrong but i think the GT3 is N/a:)
  7. I hope we get a few more late entries for this. You guys don't know what you are missing!
  8. I'll do it :)
  9. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

I agree with Stefan,i have just been doing some practice and this mod is great.The cars have real character,you get to drive on soft slicks with some real grip,the cars bounce around under brakes over the bumps,it is one fun ride...oh they are fast as well, 155mph down the straight,jumping on the brakes at the 150m mark and mashing down the gears for the next corner....yeehaa.If you like AMS in a touring car you will love it in a GT3:D:DPS it's dry as well:D
  10. Sign me up please, love this track and these cars are pretty cool!
  11. After testing the mod, I gotta say, I really want to take part. I'm not certain I'll be able to, however. If so, I'll drop in.

I love this track...
  12. Ill take a mebbee! If the family goes to sleep early enough! and I can install the MOD, and get a steup in the damn thing, and................
  13. I'm in, please.

Eric: not much setting up to do: Gears, Diff (except preload), Springs and Shocks are all locked. That leaves a little to play with, but not overly much. These things seem to be very drifty, even with high wing, but controllable as long as you don't snap them.
  14. Ill join you guys. Some big storms in the area might knock out my power though.
  15. Just installed the mod...It's a lot of fun. I hope to be there.
  16. Never mind. My computer I use to race just crapped out. Maybe next time. This is a really fun mod.
  17. Sorry to hear that Ethan.
  18. Is the server up or have I got the wrong start time... ?
  19. server?
  20. working on it guys! I ut in a late request as I saw in the game it was not up at 8PM EST. Still trying to shake the trees to see who falls out and helps us.