[PLUGIN] TrashCan

Plugins [PLUGIN] TrashCan 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
haverdaden submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] TrashCan - The garbage collector now empties your blue trashcan.

TRASHCAN MOD by haverdaden

giphy.gif

######## USES ########
Trash put in the trashcan will teleport away to the landfill or "the dump".

#### INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS ####
1. Make sure you have the latest MSCModloader installed.
1.2 if not go here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/msc-mod-loader-0-2.15339/
2. Put TrashCan.dll in ...\Documents\MySummerCar\Mods folder
3. Run the game
4. Put unwanted...

Read more about this resource...

Most mods should work with modloader 0.2. Try updating and tell me what does not work and I'll pull in some strings to get them all updated.
Alright man, when I get home later I'll be sure to do that. Are you on the MSC Discord channel? I'd like to add you on Discord so I can send you a list of the unsupported scripts.

Hey I wonder, maybe it would be cool if it only emptied at certain times of the day? This could be good if you accidentally threw something down there by mistake. And for realism as them people who work with that kind of stuff (haha! Don't know the word, hope you get it) doesn't work 24/7, every hour and minute just to collect garbage from you. So maybe early in the morning at a certain hour?

Hey I wonder, maybe it would be cool if it only emptied at certain times of the day? This could be good if you accidentally threw something down there by mistake. And for realism as them people who work with that kind of stuff (haha! Don't know the word, hope you get it) doesn't work 24/7, every hour and minute just to collect garbage from you. So maybe early in the morning at a certain hour?

Thank you for the suggestion :) I don't know if I'm able to add certain times of the day but I could add a timer so it deletes after playing for like 30 minutes or 1 hour.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back