Resource icon

Plugins [Plugin] Texts Translation (Subtitles, Status, Days..) 5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chrome submitted a new resource:

[Plugin] Texts Translation (Subtitles, Status, Days..) - This plugin translates texts like subtitles, status, etc. to another language.

dj00E9dyQDK0ifQ4hULxaQ.jpg
The translation of texts is performed by replacing in real time the original texts, in English, for their correspondents, as configured in the Subtitles.Text file that accompanies the plugin.

The Subtitles.text file is set up for translation into Brazilian Portuguese.

To translate the texts into your language, open the Subtitles.text file located in the Assets / MSCTranslate /...

Read more about this resource...

Chrome updated [Plugin] Texts Translation (Subtitles, Status, Days..) with a new update entry:

[Plugin] Texts Translation (Subtitles, Status, Days, Parts, Configs)

* Added new caption texts of a new version of the game (2/23/2018).
* Changed the location of text files
* Added two new files (partnames.text and interactions.text).
--- in the parname files you see the name of the game objects (most objects are added but some are missing)
--- in the interactions file, you see days, settings menu and interactions
* Added automatic update of files with untranslated texts.
--- if you see some English text in the game, just go to the end of the file and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I found some words that are not subtitled separately, camshaft and camshaft gear .

thanks

Solved the names are updated automatically, we just have to translate them. I did not realize I was already putting it.

thanks

Last edited:
Hello: Very nice job. I made the "Hungarian" translation of the game from the "English-Portuguese version". It contains more everything. how could you put the other translations on the page? I've come across a couple of mistakes where I can go to you in this matter? I hope it's okay to send you here. Is there a name change here? the name DEADEND GAMES: D Thanks.

Attachments

• interactions.txt
    8 KB · Views: 368
  • partnames.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 374
  • subtitles.txt
    36.8 KB · Views: 388
Hello: Very nice job. I made the "Hungarian" translation of the game from the "English-Portuguese version". It contains more everything. how could you put the other translations on the page? I've come across a couple of mistakes where I can go to you in this matter? I hope it's okay to send you here. Is there a name change here? the name DEADEND GAMES: D Thanks.

Hi, nice work.. You can create a mod post and publish you's only text file and on your description you put the link from my Mod. After that, you can send me the link and i update the list on the description.
About the mistakes, you can send me on private.

hello after the new update of 05/29/2020 game interface it's mi by Default in english please make a new french update of the plugin thank you very much for your great work .....

e instalar esse plugin mas não porque diz que não está validado ou se o seu formato não é totalmente compatível e diz que por causa do paint pode ajudar a fazer o favor e obrigado pelo seu trabalho

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back