Teimo's Magazines

Plugins Teimo's Magazines 0.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This would be a great mod, but every time I load back in the game, the magazines have disappeared (or won't load in)
Yet they state the coordinates of exactly where they should be.
They are not in the junkyard either and not falling through the world.
Have tested several locations, even added the sports bag to try and keep em safe but nope.

Shame - was really excited to custom magazines in my game. Even tried without experimental mode but same happens in experimental and stable version.

Also tried the first version of the mod, but weirdly got locked to 20 frames per second and no magazines appear on the rack.

Edit: Post was too damn long so I figured I'll shorten it to the essentials.
Edit2 a few days later:

Yeah tried to buy the magazines and take em home, thinking maybe loading in at the store (near the magazine rack where they're sold) is causing the others to disappear, but nope.. Brought 3 mags home, set them in 3 different locations, saved, loaded - all gone and not at the junkyard.

If this works for others, I have no idea what I'm doing differently to make it bug like this. Even installed it again, tried experimental version and stable version of MSC.. always the same.

Last edited:
This would be a great mod, but every time I load back in the game, the magazines have disappeared (or won't load in)
Yet they state the coordinates of exactly where they should be.
They are not in the junkyard either and not falling through the world.
Have tested several locations, even added the sports bag to try and keep em safe but nope.

Shame - was really excited to custom magazines in my game. Even tried without experimental mode but same happens in experimental and stable version.

Also tried the first version of the mod, but weirdly got locked to 20 frames per second and no magazines appear on the rack.

Edit: Post was too damn long so I figured I'll shorten it to the essentials.
Edit2 a few days later:

Yeah tried to buy the magazines and take em home, thinking maybe loading in at the store (near the magazine rack where they're sold) is causing the others to disappear, but nope.. Brought 3 mags home, set them in 3 different locations, saved, loaded - all gone and not at the junkyard.

If this works for others, I have no idea what I'm doing differently to make it bug like this. Even installed it again, tried experimental version and stable version of MSC.. always the same.
having the exact same issue

After updating to the new MSC loader and new version, the magazines seem to appear after a load \o/
Great :) I can finally make some entertainment to read at the house while waiting for calls and whatnot. Thanks!
Will re-review after a bit of testing

Magazines works well and don't disappear, but every start of game there some errors:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List'1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_item (lnt32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknow>:0
at Magazines.RackBehaviour.AddMagazineForSale(Magazines.MagazineBehaviour magazine) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Magazines.MagazineBehaviour.Setup (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I have these magazines in folder:
Aku Ankka
Aku Ankka 2
Aku Ankka 3
AUTO Zeitung
Katso
Mafia 2 Playboys
NP
Satsuma Tuning
Seura
----
Ahha, it's Satsuma Tuning who make errors!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back