• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Plugins [PLUGIN] Teimo's Magazines 0.2.1

Adds magazines to buy at Teimo's

1. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
  2. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
  3. mr dogs and wows and weed

mr dogs and wows and weed

Ratings:
    +0
    it won't load the mod not even the dll help plz i have the bundle in the right place but it never loads the mod

4. XxFazeGamer900

XxFazeGamer900

Ratings:
    +1
    I wish somebody could make a plugin in where we have more shelves bye the door of the house when u first walk in

5. espeon1908

espeon1908

Ratings:
    +1
    the magazines dissapear after some time and cant be rebought again?

6. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
    They might fall through ground, go look at the dump

7. espeon1908

espeon1908

Ratings:
    +1
    cant find them anywhere, they dissapeared from the interior of my car aswell, not just the ground

8. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
    Make sure you have the modloader loaded. You need to patch the game again every time the game updates.

9. espeon1908

espeon1908

Ratings:
    +1
    i have it and i can see and buy the mags, they just randomly dissapear when im driving home

10. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
    Check the roadside. Probably fell through the car

11. espeon1908

espeon1908

Ratings:
    +1
    yup, that was the problem, found them laying around the road randomly, thanks for the help

12. patryk wasilewski

patryk wasilewski

Ratings:
    +0
    how do i use it, i pressed f on the magazine and clicked on and wont turn page plz help

13. sarcasm83

sarcasm83

Ratings:
    +0
    This would be a great mod, but every time I load back in the game, the magazines have disappeared (or won't load in)
    Yet they state the coordinates of exactly where they should be.
    They are not in the junkyard either and not falling through the world.
    Have tested several locations, even added the sports bag to try and keep em safe but nope.

Shame - was really excited to custom magazines in my game. Even tried without experimental mode but same happens in experimental and stable version.

Also tried the first version of the mod, but weirdly got locked to 20 frames per second and no magazines appear on the rack.

Edit: Post was too damn long so I figured I'll shorten it to the essentials.
    Edit2 a few days later:

Yeah tried to buy the magazines and take em home, thinking maybe loading in at the store (near the magazine rack where they're sold) is causing the others to disappear, but nope.. Brought 3 mags home, set them in 3 different locations, saved, loaded - all gone and not at the junkyard.

If this works for others, I have no idea what I'm doing differently to make it bug like this. Even installed it again, tried experimental version and stable version of MSC.. always the same.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. espeon1908

espeon1908

Ratings:
    +1
    having the exact same issue

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ikea_Man

Ikea_Man

Ratings:
    +1
    same

• Like Like x 1
  16. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sarcasm83

sarcasm83

Ratings:
    +0
    After updating to the new MSC loader and new version, the magazines seem to appear after a load \o/
    Great :) I can finally make some entertainment to read at the house while waiting for calls and whatnot. Thanks!
    Will re-review after a bit of testing

18. Guimaraes

Guimaraes

Ratings:
    +0
    Please do a update for msc mod loader 0.3.2

19. sarcasm83

sarcasm83

Ratings:
    +0
    The magazine and magazine racks had disappeared but it got fixed when I updated my mod loader.
    Sooo this should work with the msc mod loader currently..