Moonshine Still

Plugins Moonshine Still 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all, thank you zamp, love your mods, got a question tho. I have been experimenting with the still and so far my best batch was worth 4000mk. (4,094... ethanol IIRC) Now, Does the alcohol vol of the kilju affect the distillation drastically? I mean, i got that by using 13.5% kilju or so, but i know its possible to get up to 14% with enough sugar, and i was wondering if that 0,5% would entail a big difference or not.

I need help I can't tell when to drop the methanol it is not raising without adding wood until the entire thing boils up

If there's no bug causing it, then you just gotta be patient. The temperature takes quite a while to rise with low amount of woodlogs, but I usually get it to drip with only 2 logs.
I feel like the boiling temperatures are about 5-10 celsius more than the real life boiling points... So Methanol comes out at 70-75C and Ethanol at around 80-85.

I've now managed to drip the Methanol out without even using the bottle.. just letting it leak on the ground keeping the temperature as low as possible for it to still drip. When it won't drip anymore at around the 65-75c area, there's no methanol left in the still and all the rest can go into the bottle.

Atleast so I managed my last one.

If there's no bug causing it, then you just gotta be patient. The temperature takes quite a while to rise with low amount of woodlogs, but I usually get it to drip with only 2 logs.
I feel like the boiling temperatures are about 5-10 celsius more than the real life boiling points... So Methanol comes out at 70-75C and Ethanol at around 80-85.

I've now managed to drip the Methanol out without even using the bottle.. just letting it leak on the ground keeping the temperature as low as possible for it to still drip. When it won't drip anymore at around the 65-75c area, there's no methanol left in the still and all the rest can go into the bottle.

Atleast so I managed my last one.
I know when it boils but it does not rise from 65 c until the entire thing is empty

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back