Plugins [PLUGIN] SSR Professor SP1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman266 submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] SSR Professor SP1 - Replace rally wheel SSR Professor SP1

vNm8sGP.jpg

LaMnEeO.jpg

This plugin replace model of rally wheel.

Tire texture from Assetto Corsa

Warning:
1. Plugin starts working before game loads. For possible to change tire model and texture I add timer for 10 second. So if you have very weak computer - plugin may not be in time starts working. If it happens - write me, I can increase time for you.
2. If your game crash a minute after game is loaded - close game, run...

Read more about this resource...

Im.....ok. Not sure why you would do that, but ok. Rally tires are actually useful and there are already street tires in the game. But....to each there own i guess.

yea the rims are fine but the tires are gone
Maybe problem in ModLoader? Try reinstall game and redownload ModLoader.
Before I was sure, that not possible use normal maps on custom mesh, but on your screen custom mesh have standart normal maps, I would like to know why it started to work. But also you have null diffuse texture, I can explain it is that for some reason texture is not read, but found.

Maybe problem in ModLoader? Try reinstall game and redownload ModLoader.
Before I was sure, that not possible use normal maps on custom mesh, but on your screen custom mesh have standart normal maps, I would like to know why it started to work. But also you have null diffuse texture, I can explain it is that for some reason texture is not read, but found.
uninstalled the game and mod loader and reinstalled the again and it still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back