Sports Bag

Plugins Sports Bag 0.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi zamp, I have notice that everytime i carry the bag with me in the van and get to the highway I end up killing myself at some point by crashing into nothing, i think it could be related to the bag physics since i can flip the van over just touching its side with it.

Is there any way we can doop the bag? Have more then 1? So i can create sort of emergency kits food beer what not and keep them in each vehicle without things flying everywhere?

Привет zamp. Мод хороший. Мне понравился. Предлагаю сделать мод на изоленту или скотч, чтобы связывать ими все вещи для экономии места.

Last edited:
Have an issue with the bag, the slightest movement will fling everything out of the bag. Im gonna keep it installed but im keeping my fingers crossed for an update

I have the mod installed; Used both versions Test branch and normal But how ever the mod will load up but i will not see the bag nor your other mods. (And yes i check mod loader many times)

I have the mod installed; Used both versions Test branch and normal But how ever the mod will load up but i will not see the bag nor your other mods. (And yes i check mod loader many times)
Make sure your mods folder looks like this
Mods/SportsBag.dll
Mods/SportsBag/

This won't work
Mods/SportsBag 0.2/SportsBag.dll
Mods/SportsBag 0.2/SportsBag/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back