Plugins Outdated - [PLUGIN] ShowerMod

Status
Not open for further replies.
haverdaden submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] ShowerMod - Added a working shower to MSC.

ShowerMod by haverdaden.

bd140024cda1b4e4055b3deb1dc3eafc.gif
View attachment 203422

This mod works with modloader 0.2 :thumbsup:

######## USES ########
You are now able to use the shower in the bathroom!

#### INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS ####
1. Make sure you have MSCModloader installed.
1.2 if not go here:...

Read more about this resource...

i love your mods and i have also paypaled you today for your great work :) i was wanting to ask if you are interested in making a mod where you can move anything. for example (the table in the garage or the trash can.. or the kitchen table) not sure if that is do-able. but it would be great :) thanks again!

i love your mods and i have also paypaled you today for your great work :) i was wanting to ask if you are interested in making a mod where you can move anything. for example (the table in the garage or the trash can.. or the kitchen table) not sure if that is do-able. but it would be great :) thanks again!

Thank you for the coffee. It's my first donation so it's going to be extra enjoyable. Some stuff ingame is nailed into the map for performance reasons but some items could be made moveable for sure. I could try extending my grabanything mod if I find the time :)

You can start a conversation on my profile here :)

Oh, I just found a thread in the forums where people can request mods but I'm going to copy/paste what I typed:

"I've noticed that whenever you go to the bar, you can drink some coffee and thus fatigue is reduced. I was wondering if a plugin could be made for the player to have a coffee maker/cups of coffee at home and reduce fatigue without having to go to sleep"

Coffee making is a feature that is going to be added to the real game at a later stage. As we have seen with my shower mod the developer just added that 3 weeks after I released it so I'm going to try to stay away from upcoming stuff to the real game.

Here are some guidelines for my modding:
1. I prefer not to load in external 3D models. (Such as coffee maker machine model).
2. Most ingame objects can be copied though for reuse.
3. Sprites and effects is possible to make.
4. Accessing variables such as player needs and car values.
5. Teleporting and positioning objects is easy.

If you have any other ideas feel free to share. I could make a mod that spawns coffee cups at home though. Not sure in what way I could make that logical.

Coffee making is a feature that is going to be added to the real game at a later stage. As we have seen with my shower mod the developer just added that 3 weeks after I released it so I'm going to try to stay away from upcoming stuff to the real game.

Here are some guidelines for my modding:
1. I prefer not to load in external 3D models. (Such as coffee maker machine model).
2. Most ingame objects can be copied though for reuse.
3. Sprites and effects is possible to make.
4. Accessing variables such as player needs and car values.
5. Teleporting and positioning objects is easy.

If you have any other ideas feel free to share. I could make a mod that spawns coffee cups at home though. Not sure in what way I could make that logical.

Nice!

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back