Roman266 submitted a new resource:

Satsuma wheel pack - New rims and remake tire

0x90Ash.jpg

UyPKTzx.jpg

QmPNUCQ.jpg

pKo4Ssk.jpg

1RimOvA.jpg

Install using mod installer(only for 21.12.16):
Put "SatsumaWheelPack211216.exe" in root game and start install.

Manually install(for any version): instruction inside.

Read more about this resource...

I loved this pack for older versions of the game but I recently updated and it doesn't work and all it does is add a oddly textured tire sticking through the windshield of the car, I'd love to see an update, also does anyone know why when I updated my game it added a pink box behind the 'needs' list, where it says hunger is now pink outlined and I don't know why

I loved this pack for older versions of the game but I recently updated and it doesn't work and all it does is add a oddly textured tire sticking through the windshield of the car, I'd love to see an update, also does anyone know why when I updated my game it added a pink box behind the 'needs' list, where it says hunger is now pink outlined and I don't know why
Now I'm delete game, install again, install wheel pack - all work correct. Then I'm again delete game and install experimental version of game, install wheel pack - again, all work correct.

You have Steam version?
Pirate this game is very bad idea, because you not know, latest game version you have or not.

If I'm run game using .exe in game folder - I also have pink hud. If I'm run game using shortcut or from Steam game library - all work correct.

When first used the mod I installed it by placing files in the data managed folder in the msc directory, is that unable to be redone, I'd really like to use this because the wheels looked so much better then the default ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%