Mobile Phone

Plugins Mobile Phone 0.2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome mod, accept for whatever reason I can't answer it when in the car. Also, I lost it and don't know how to recover it. There's no phone.xml in my config. What should I do? Thanks!

Awesome mod, accept for whatever reason I can't answer it when in the car. Also, I lost it and don't know how to recover it. There's no phone.xml in my config. What should I do? Thanks!
Actually you can answer it in the car, but you have to be out of driving mode. And that's pretty difficult for player to be when driving 100 km/h (you know that). But if you pull over and answer the phone car stopped , it is possible to answer it. :)

Actually you can answer it in the car, but you have to be out of driving mode. And that's pretty difficult for player to be when driving 100 km/h (you know that). But if you pull over and answer the phone car stopped , it is possible to answer it. :)

That was what I was initially referring to. Even at a stop I can't use it, must be something with the collision box of the Satsuma. Sitting in the garage in the car it wouldn't let me, oh well. Still, great mod non the less!

Works very well but i accidentally glitched it under the map and don't know how to get it back help

Delete the mobilephone.xml file in your my summer car save directory.

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car

Load back into the game and it should be on the fireplace mantle where it initially spawns. Hope that helps! :D

Last edited:
Hello friends, I have a problem: when opening the game (with mod installed) simply the mobile phone is not generated or at least I can not find it. (the mod is detected and accepted, but it is not executed apparently, I have the latest version of MSCloader)

Please, help me!

Hello friends, I have a problem: when opening the game (with mod installed) simply the mobile phone is not generated or at least I can not find it. (the mod is detected and accepted, but it is not executed apparently, I have the latest version of MSCloader)

Please, help me!
Read my last post bud.

In version 2.6 I lost my phone and cannot find it. You said delete the xml file but that was for earlier version. how would I get it to respawn at the house in this version or is it the same? Where would I look for the xml file if so?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%