Mobile Phone

Plugins Mobile Phone 0.2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I dunno, but some changes needed here. First of all try to clone beer cases physics or something for it, so it doesn't have MEGA vibrate mode :) ;) in car. Other thing i noticed is, that it rings every time when you are filling up the gas. Its Teimo and hes accusing you to steal his gas. :D That's pretty funny, but i think you might not be able to modify this, cause its land line co-ordinated mod. Maybe you can, But still this is GREAT mod!

Guys, i found the solution for the problem where is the phone? (for 0.2.4 Update) 1. Install the mod normally (extract it to your Mods folder). Then go to the "MobilePhone" folder and delete the "phone.xml" file. Now start launch my summer car! The phone is at the living room at the fireplace! Like this post if it works! Thanks :D Have fun!

Last edited:
Guys, i found the solution for the problem where is the phone? (for 0.2.4 Update) 1. Install the mod normally (extract it to your Mods folder). Then go to the "MobilePhone" folder and delete the "phone.xml" file. Now start launch my summer car! The phone is at the living room at the fireplace! Like this post if it works! Thanks :D Have fun!
Thanks! @Denol555

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back