[Deprecated] Glowing Gauges

Plugins [Deprecated] Glowing Gauges 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheRockeR submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Glowing Gauges - Glowing green gauges!

This mod will make your Satsuma gauges glow green when you turn on the lights.

Works on RPM gauge and clock gauge. Tachometer not affected.

Installation guide:

Extract files from the ZIP archive (GlowingGauges.dll & Assets folder) to C:\Users\YourNameHere\Documents\MySummerCar\Mods

Replace "C:\" with whatever drive you installed Windows on, for example "D:\". Or if you open File Explorer there may be a shortcut to your Documents on the left hand side bar.

View attachment 222361...

Read more about this resource...

huh thats weird i belive i installed it right but now if i turn on my lights the console pops up and says "file not found" not shure why this is could someone help?

huh thats weird i belive i installed it right but now if i turn on my lights the console pops up and says "file not found" not shure why this is could someone help?

If you're using red coloured Gauges. In your mods folder, check the Assets folder and make sure you have the red "dashboard_gauges" "rpm_gauge" and "gaugelightred.unity3d" . And make sure your .DLL is GlowingGaugesRed.dll. You might have mixed them up and it can't find the correct files.

I got the in game colour editor to work, and saving the colour works too. It only loads when you exit to menu and start the game again though. For some reason when you put load on a button it just breaks. Going to test it tomorrow and make sure it doesn't crash or throw any errors and then I'll upload it. If I can get the load button to work I'll add it too.

TheRockeR updated [PLUGIN] Glowing Gauges with a new update entry:

Glowing Gauges (Now with RGB slider)

Glowing Gauges 1.1 now with a RGB slider. The GUI is very simple, just 3 sliders and a save button. I couldn't get the load button to work so it loads your saved colour on Continue.
So if you accidentally change it you'll have to either try and move it back to what it was, or just save the game and continue again.

KEYBINDS:

Ctrl + G to open customisation menu. If you want to change the keybind, while on the main menu press Ctrl + M and modloader should open a mod list. Click on my mod and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excuse me m8, but my speedo doesnt shine at all, is there something i should do? I mean, there's light coming from behind the dash, but just from behind it, not in the speedo

Edit: this is what i mean

Attachments

• 20171116122425_1.jpg
    20171116122425_1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Excuse me m8, but my speedo doesnt shine at all, is there something i should do? I mean, there's light coming from behind the dash, but just from behind it, not in the speedo

Edit: this is what i mean

"Known Issues:
If only one of your gauges lights up try replacing your battery with a new one from Teimos."

Working on a new update which is almost done. Solved the Teimo battery issue. Turns out the keyword I was using for finding the speedometer and fuel/temp gauges "GaugesMesh" is also used by the Hayosiko(Van). Therefore when your speedometer wasn't working, it's because it was finding the Hayosiko's gauges first and lighting them up. So when you went far enough away the Hayosiko LOD despawned and then it would find the Satsumas, same with buying the battery and it moves the Satsuma up in the hierarchy. It should be fixed now.

I also added AF/R lights, I couldn't change the color of the lights since it's a TextMesh. I think it's being updated elsewhere so whenever I try to change it, the game instantly makes it green again, so instead I just added a toggleable green light in the GUI customisation menu if you want that on or off. Same with tachometer, you can toggle that on and off as well. Save button saves those choices. The last thing I'm working on is the extra gauges, the 3 gauges that show battery charge, oil pressure ..etc. They will also be toggleable.

Glowing Gauges (With Tachometer + more)

CHANGES:
Now works with AF/R (only lights up green, tried to change color but something keeps updating it back to green), Tachometer and Extra Gauges. All with toggleable buttons that save your choice.

The extra gauges I'm going to try and get it to use a different shader. Since it uses Self Illum which doesn't support a proper emission map, unlike Standard Diffuse which the tachometer uses. But when I tried to change it all that happened was it went really dark.a...

Glowing Gauges Update

Changelog:
- Small bug fixes.
- A little performance improvement.

And just so people know, custom gauge textures do work. First install the custom textures using UAE. Then also copy them to Mods Folder/Assets/GlowingGauges/

Replace the textures in there with the custom ones. These are the emission maps, the only one that actually works properly with an emission map though is the tachometer gauge, since it uses the standard diffuse shader. However all other gauges uses a Self Illum...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back